This eBook is a compilation of the best of the Magoosh GMAT blog, and we’re happy to be able to share it with you for free, via PDF! It includes:
- An introduction to the format of the GMAT
- General exam strategies (CAT, skipping, guessing, study strategies)
- Overviews of each section (AWA, IR, Quant, Verbal)
- Recommended strategies and practice questions
- Links to all of our study plans
- 100+ pages!
We hope you like it! Print it out, share it with friends, and use it as an introduction to the GMAT as you’re starting out, or reference it throughout your GMAT journey.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, let us know in the comments!
Also, learn more about the GMAT by downloading our other free eBooks:
… or view it through Slideshare: