The Writing section is the last section you’ll face on the TOEFL. By the time you get to the essay portion, you’ll already have spent a couple of hours at the test center, and you’ll have completed the Reading, Listening, and Speaking sections. Understandably, you might be tired and losing your focus. So, how can you make sure you do as well as possible on your TOEFL essays? By being prepared, of course! That’s where this free resource comes in.
TOEFL Writing PDF
In this PDF, you’ll find in-depth information about the Writing section, including:
- the topics you’ll write about
- the differences between the 2 essays
- how to structure your essays (outline included!)
- how to brainstorm effective examples to support your opinions
- pacing strategies so you finish in time
- English grammar tips to help you write at an advanced level
- the most common writing difficulties
- and more!
How to Use this PDF
This PDF can be used just like you would any book (or eBook, to be more accurate). 🙂 You can download it and print it out, or save it to your computer / phone / tablet, or read it online. For the most comprehensive help, try to read the book in order. But, if you’re short on time, you can use the links in the table of contents to skip to individual sections.
Once you’ve read through the entire document, we’d suggest checking out our TOEFL practice PDF to put your new skills to the test. And if you want the most complete guidance, including 500+ practice questions (each with an explanation video) and 150 video lessons, Magoosh TOEFL can help!
Happy studying, everyone!