Whether you’re studying for 1 week or 6 months, it definitely helps to add some structure to your GRE prep plan to keep you accountable, motivated, and ready for test day. Below is a list of our study guides that include recommended materials and checklists for each stage of your prep. Once you’ve figured out how long to study for GRE, find the plan that corresponds to it and dive in!
Most Popular GRE Study Schedules
You’ve given yourself just enough study time to see a big improvement in your score, but that’s assuming you are going to be pretty diligent over the next month. Are you worried about getting overwhelmed with studying and want lots of specific help? This study guide will give you a step-by-step plan with daily instructions to improve your GRE score and keep you focused and motivated!
This study guide will give you specific, daily instructions to follow over the next three months. The focus will be getting your GRE practice up to speed slowly and building skills from scratch, so this study guide is perfect for those who haven’t seen in a standardized test in years and want a strong focus on the basics to start.
Not sure which schedule is right for you? Take the study plan quiz!
Additional GRE Study Plans
Want to print a schedule and study on the go? Now you can! Our most popular GRE Study Schedules are now available in a printable format. Just click the [printable version] link next to the schedule you like and go straight to the printable version. Enjoy! 🙂
1 Week Study Schedule
1-Month Study Schedules
2-3 Month (90 Day) Study Schedules
6 Month Study Schedules
Additional Study Schedule Resources and Help
Watch this video for tips on how to use Magoosh’s GRE study schedules.
- Here’s a quick video overview of our study guides
- Get some tips for what to do 2 weeks before your GRE
- Learn techniques for making the most of your study schedule!
- Want to know how we plan out the Quant studies in our plans, and which Quant concepts are the most important? Check out our article What Kind of Math is on the GRE? Breakdown of Quant Concepts by Frequency.
- Learn how to adapt these GRE study plans to meet your needs
- Ready to assess your strengths and weaknesses? Get started with this FREE full-length GRE Practice test with 20 quantitative reasoning practice problems and 20 verbal reasoning questions plus video answers and explanations.
- Learn more about the GRE test in this comprehensive guide to the GRE.
- Finally, if you’re gearing up to take the GRE again, get our tips on how to study for a GRE retake.