It’s that time of the year again! If you’re scheduled to take the SAT this Saturday, then you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’ve been studying all month to get ready, or if you’ve just begun a last-minute cram session, check out the tips below for more guidance in these next 2 days before the test.
Of course, this isn’t just any ordinary list of last-minute SAT tips. It’s made up of Magoosh SAT YouTube videos that are loaded with gems you should know before the Saturday test:
1. Taking a practice test before the actual exam is extremely important, but it’s only half the battle. To make your practice sessions really count, you’ll need to make the effort to also learn from those practice tests. If you’re not sure how to do that, check out this video with tips to supercharge your practice sessions!
2. In case you’re not already familiar with the scoring and pacing of the test, be sure to watch this video! It’ll give you a better feel for what you’re up against on Saturday so there are no (unpleasant) surprises.
3. Need an SAT vocabulary refresher? This is the video for you! It’s complete with 4 vocab words that are bound to show up on your test.
4. What do you do when you’ve narrowed down the choices but still have no idea what the right answer is? You make an educated guess! This strategy could earn you essential points on the test, so watch this video to learn how and when to make a guess.
5. Besides testing your math, reading and writing skills, the SAT is also a test of your perseverance and will-power! That means your attitude going into the test could make or break your testing experience. So here’s a video to get you in the mood for victory–just imagine yourself being greeted with a Rocky Balboa-esque celebration when you walk out of the test center on Saturday, and that should do the trick. 🙂
I hope you find these tips helpful! Good luck on Saturday. 🙂