Why not dip into some entirely different categories? Come up with a few of these for your Idea Bank; you don’t need to conduct extensive research. Just know what it is and know the key details.
- Great alternative to lying because they are so easy to think/write about
- Lying here is risky because your scorer, an actual human being, will definitely have knowledge of these examples
- Broad suggestions: Globalization, Technology, Environment
- Writing about these lends you a lot of credibility and makes you unique and impressive to the reader. Lying does not.
- Look up studies that explore certain essay themes
- Interesting studies: Milgram Experiment, Pavlovian Conditioning
Fields of Study
- Different disciplines and subjects (anything that you’ve had classes on or read about)—Philosophy, Psychology, Ecology, etc.
- For instance: “Behaviorism—one of the major theories in modern psychology—means that the mind can be understood only by observing a person’s actions. It also means that behavior can be shaped by certain stimuli in the environment.”
In practicing with these examples, you should be able to sum them up, and that’s it. Then, using one on test day will really strengthen your work.