Your SAT exam is right around the corner, and I know that you have many burning questions.
To help you out, I made a video where I answer the top 5 most frequently asked questions about the SAT. Watch for important last-minute advice and information!
SAT Frequently Asked Questions
To recap, I answered the questions:
- Do longer essays score higher?
- Do I get breaks during the test?
- Will the change (to the test in 2016) affect me?
- Is the SAT harder in the spring?
- Is the SAT easier or harder than the ACT?
Got more questions?
Leave a comment below with any concerns you still have. We’ll be sure to answer all your questions before you take your SAT. Better yet, your inquiries might even show up in our next SAT Video Q&A … so be sure to check back soon!
Happy studying and good luck on your SAT! 🙂