In 2014, we hired 3 high school bloggers to write posts about their SAT and college application journeys.
They may be young, but they sure know their stuff! Here are our 10 favorite posts from the past year. Consider this your starting point if you’ve never read any of their posts, and the greatest hits list if you’re already a fan!
1. How to Stop Procrastination, by Nadira
We’ve all been there. Here’s how to stop procrastination, and start getting things done!
2. Maximizing Mental Performance Through Your Diet, by Maddi
Here’s what you should eat, and why.
3. How Your Personality Type Can Help You Win at Studying, by Maddi
Ever heard of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator? If not, I highly encourage you to read this post (I am a bit…ahem…obsessed with Myers Briggs, but for good reason. It’s really helpful!)
4. SAT Test Day Walkthrough, by Cassidy
Knowing what to expect will greatly reduce your stress, trust us!
High School Life
5. Important Reminders for Seniors Stressing About College, by Nadira
If you’re feeling stressed about juggling your workload at school, the SATs, college apps, extracurriculars, and more, this post will help.
6. 20 Ways to Destroy Stress for the Stress-Destroyed, by Maddi
Learning to deal with stress is a very important skill to develop while you’re in high school — you’ll be one step ahead of the game for your first round of college midterms!
7. Secret Extracurriculars: I Can Put THAT on My College Applications?!, by Nadira
Worried you won’t have enough extracurics to put on your college resumes? Fear not! Don’t forget to add these activities.
8. College Admissions and Social Media: Myth vs. Reality, by Maddi
To delete your Facebook, or not to delete your Facebook? That is the question. Lucky for you, Maddi has the answer!
9. Top College Research Engines, by Cassidy
Learn how to find your perfect college, all from the comfort of your own couch.
10. The Massive Financial Aid Secret You Need to Know, by Cassidy
Don’t miss out on going to your dream school because of financial concerns.