Estimated time: 73 minutes
- DO 10 Math Practice Questions, 20 min
- REVIEW Your practice session, 5 min
- WATCH Math, Geometry: Geometry Strategies – Part 1, 3 min
- WATCH Math, Trigonometry: Intro to SOHCAHTOA, 13 min
- FLASHCARDS Math: Algebra, Exponents, Roots, 10 min
- WATCH Math, Algebra: FOIL Method, 8 min
- WATCH Math, Algebra: Intro to Algebra, 7 min
- WATCH Math, General: Mental Math: Estimation, 7 min
- DO tasks can be found in the Study tab of this app (Practice Questions).
- For any question you get wrong, watch the video explanation (scroll down to see it).
- REVIEW tasks can be found by clicking “End Practice and See Results”. Scroll down. Note your % Correct, Pace, Subject and Difficulty level (scroll to the left).
- Write notes on areas of strength and weakness.
- Go back to app and Watch relevant English lessons.
- Click: End Practice and See Results. Scroll down. Note your % correct, pace, Subject and Difficulty level (scroll to the left).
- WATCH tasks can be found in the Study tab (Video Lessons) of this app.
- FLASHCARD tasks can be found in the Magoosh flashcard app. Download it here.
More from Magoosh
About Jessica Ellis
Jessica helps make the Magoosh products engaging and effective study tools. She has over eight years of experience in education and curriculum design having earned her BS in Science, Technology and International Affairs from Georgetown and her Master in Mind, Brain and Education from Harvard. When she is not thinking about product design, you will find her on the ski slopes!
Leave a Reply
Magoosh blog comment policy: To create the best experience for our readers, we will approve and respond to comments that are relevant to the article, general enough to be helpful to other students, concise, and well-written! :) If your comment was not approved, it likely did not adhere to these guidelines. If you are a Premium Magoosh student and would like more personalized service, you can use the Help tab on the Magoosh dashboard. Thanks!