- Continuing Writing practice.
Estimated time: 90 minutes
- WATCH Writing, Essay, Top Grammar Rules for the Essay, 10 min
- WATCH Writing, Essay, How to Wow the Graders, 12 min
- WATCH Writing, Essay, Scoring, 11 min
- REVIEW Review the essay you wrote last week and re-work it, 10 min
- WATCH Writing, Essay, Time Management, 7 min
- DO a practice essay with this prompt, 40 min
- WATCH tasks can be found in the Study tab of this app (video Lessons).
- REVIEW today means look back over the essay that you wrote last week and re-think it based on what you have learned from watching the lessons on essay writing today.
- DO today means write.
About Jessica Ellis
Jessica helps make the Magoosh products engaging and effective study tools. She has over eight years of experience in education and curriculum design having earned her BS in Science, Technology and International Affairs from Georgetown and her Master in Mind, Brain and Education from Harvard. When she is not thinking about product design, you will find her on the ski slopes!
Magoosh blog comment policy: To create the best experience for our readers, we will approve and respond to comments that are relevant to the article, general enough to be helpful to other students, concise, and well-written! :) If your comment was not approved, it likely did not adhere to these guidelines. If you are a Premium Magoosh student and would like more personalized service, you can use the Help tab on the Magoosh dashboard. Thanks!