NOTE: If you are already very familiar with the exam, then feel free to skip some of the Intro lessons.
Estimated time: 65 minutes
- WATCH English, Intro: Introduction to the ACT English Test, 5 min
- WATCH English, Intro: ACT English Question Types, 6 min
- WATCH Math, Intro: Mental Math: Estimation, 7 min
- FLASHCARDS Math: Integer Properties and Arithmetic, 10 min
- WATCH Math, Geometry: Assumption & Estimation, 3 min
- FLASHCARDS Math: Geometry, 10 min
- WATCH Reading, Intro: Introduction to the ACT Reading Test, 6 min
- WATCH Reading, Basic Strategies: Basic Strategies, 12 min
- WATCH Science, Intro: Using Key Terms, 6 min
- WATCH tasks can be found in the Study tab of this app (video Lessons)
- FLASHCARD tasks can be found in the Magoosh flashcard app. Download it here.
More from Magoosh
About Jessica Ellis
Jessica helps make the Magoosh products engaging and effective study tools. She has over eight years of experience in education and curriculum design having earned her BS in Science, Technology and International Affairs from Georgetown and her Master in Mind, Brain and Education from Harvard. When she is not thinking about product design, you will find her on the ski slopes!
Leave a Reply
Magoosh blog comment policy: To create the best experience for our readers, we will approve and respond to comments that are relevant to the article, general enough to be helpful to other students, concise, and well-written! :) If your comment was not approved, it likely did not adhere to these guidelines. If you are a Premium Magoosh student and would like more personalized service, you can use the Help tab on the Magoosh dashboard. Thanks!