Now that you’ve decided to take the upcoming GRE exam, you’re probably wondering, “Are there GRE prep classes?” The quick answer to that is YES! In fact, we have just the right program for you! Here’s everything you need to know about Magoosh’s GRE Live Class, a GRE prep program tailored to your needs!
What are Magoosh’s GRE Live Classes?
Magoosh’s GRE Live Classes is a GRE prep program that consists of engaging live classes led by expert GRE instructors. The structured content provided by the program helps you prepare for the GRE while helping you stay motivated and feel supported. Thanks to the help of our GRE instructors and your fellow students, you’ll be able to navigate the waters of GRE prep without any trouble!
Here are some of the main benefits of Magoosh’s GRE Live Classes:
- You’ll be amongst a cohort of fellow GRE students, and by meeting for classes regularly over the course of 8 weeks, you will be able to keep each other accountable and stay on track of your GRE prep.
- Live classes are small, which means you will get more individualized attention from our expert GRE instructors.
- Aside from 16 hours of live instruction, you can email or chat with our test prep experts anytime for support during your early morning or late night preps. This is crucial especially when you have limited hours in a day to prepare for your GRE.
- After each class, you’ll get homework and assignments to supplement your learning and ensure knowledge retention.
- You’ll get 6-month access to Magoosh Premium which includes 1,600 practice questions, official GRE questions, hundreds of video lessons, and email support from tutors.
The pace of the instruction, combined with high-quality learning materials and the help of our GRE prep experts, will ensure that you manage your prep time productively and efficiently!
GRE Live Classes vs. Self-Study: Which is right for me?
If you’ve been wondering “What GRE prep course is best?,” the choice will depend on three elements. These include your study style, your current GRE practice scores, and your schedule. GRE Live Classes are best for students who are motivated when surrounded by a strong support system. Meanwhile, a self-study plan is best for self-starters and for those with a packed schedule.
Take a look at what makes each plan unique.
|Live Classes||Self-Study Plan|
If you’re a flexible learner and can thrive in both programs, base your decision on your recent GRE test results. Magoosh’s GRE Live Classes are best for students who are scoring in the 25th-75th percentile. In fact, the program guarantees at least a +5 score improvement. If you’re currently scoring in the upper or lower 10th percentile, you can always try the self-study plan. Of course, if you need continuous momentum and support, then GRE Live Classes may be right for you!
How can I learn more?
You now know what Magoosh’s GRE Live Classes offer, and you can now make an informed decision and choose the right plan for you. When assessing yourself, be honest. Make sure you know your capability to focus and to stay motivated. Of course, pay attention to your numbers and your current performance.
Magoosh’s GRE Live Classes will help you remain motivated while preparing for the GRE. If you think you need the boost, sign up and pick the time slot that fits your schedule! Head over to the About GRE Live Classes page to learn more and start your prep!
Most Popular Resources