Many of our students take the SAT in addition to the ACT. In fact, many Magooshers will be sitting down for the SAT this Saturday, March 14th.
Does this sound like you?
If so, we are here to help! Remember that the ACT and SAT are pretty different exams. You can’t study for one in the exact same way that you’d study for the other. But don’t worry – we’ve got tons of last-minute resources that can help set you up for a good score on your SAT.
So, take some deep breaths, go to your happy place…
… and let’s get started. 🙂
Best Last-Minute SAT Resources
The resources below represent the best of our last-minute SAT tips, tricks, and resources. To learn more about the SAT Exam, or to dig deeper into different sections of the test, head to the Magoosh SAT Blog.
- Are You Taking Your SAT on Saturday?
- What to Bring to the SAT
- SAT Test Day Walk Through
- One Week SAT Study Schedule
- Three Day SAT Study Schedule
- Free SAT Vocabulary Flashcards
- Best Free SAT Vocabulary Resources
- Last Minute SAT Tips – Twitter Edition
- Last Minute SAT Tips – YouTube Edition
Good luck this weekend! Be sure to leave us a comment if you have any questions. 🙂
Image Credit: Joschko Hammermann