Prime numbers 2 is the smallest prime number 2 is the only prime even number 1 is not a prime 3, 5, 7 are the only odd consecutive sequence of three integers Digits In the integer 5,432, 5 is the thousands digit, 4 is the hundreds digit, 3 is the tens digit, and 2 [...]
Oftentimes, math problems will require that you know more than one concept. Sometimes, you’ll have to know the difference between an integer and a number in order to get the question right. Below, I’ve combined prime numbers with probability, two subjects already covered in this blog. The question below isn’t easy and actually takes a [...]
Below is a prime number problem. Before I launch into my prime number post, why don’t you take a minute or two to crack the problem? x^3 = n. If the units digit of n is a prime number, then indicate each of the following that could be the value of x. [A] 1 [...]
Here is a good problem to test your understanding of prime factors, not to add multiples. See if you can finish the problem in less than 2 minutes. If P is the product of all of the positive multiples of 11 less than 100, then what is the sum of the distinct primes of P? [...]
Magoosh GRE Newsletter
Study Plans and Schedules
- 1 Week Study Schedule
- 1 Month Study Schedule (Daily)
- 1 Month Study Schedule (Weekly)
- 60-90 Day Study Schedule (Weekly)
- 90 Day GRE Study Schedule for Beginners (Daily)
- 90 Day GRE Study Schedule: Math Focused (Daily)
- 90 Day GRE Study Schedule: Verbal Focused (Daily)
- 90 Day GRE Study Schedule for Advanced Students (Daily)
- 6 Month Study Schedule (Weekly)
- 6 Month Study Schedule: for Math Beginners (Daily)
- 6 Month Study Schedule: Advanced Math (Daily)
- What is a Good Score on the Revised GRE? January 3, 2012
- New GRE Book Reviews August 22, 2011
- Manhattan GRE Book Review January 10, 2012
- Kaplan New GRE Premier 2011-2012 Book Review August 26, 2011
- 90 Day GRE Study Plan for Beginners March 5, 2012
- GRE Vocabulary Flashcards June 18, 2013
- Ten General Guidelines for the GRE AWA – Part I June 18, 2013
- TOEFL Writing Topics June 17, 2013
- Student Post: Allow Enough Time for GRE Prep June 14, 2013
- Princeton GRE Scores June 13, 2013
- Chris Lele: Hi Krishnendu, The feedback from students is th...
- Chris Lele: Hi David, That is a great question! I think the...
- Chris Lele: Hi Cait, Yes, no matter what, guess. There is a...
- Chris Lele: Hi Sarika! Sorry your prior comments seem to ha...
- Chris Lele: Hi Dara, Good job on that score! Sure, for HBS ...