Studying for the GRE can be tough and, to put it bluntly, boring. It can be hard to stay in “study mode” when you’re surrounded by distractions–invites from your friends to do fun things, the latest news, Facebook…Don’t fret, there is a solution to this! Turn those distractions into study aids–for example, follow Magoosh on Google+ and Instagram, and you’ll have no choice but to see our study tips, even when you’re on social media. 🙂 Here are all of the cool places you can avoid disctraction:
1. Chris Lele on Google+: Add Chris to your circles to learn more about vocabulary and verbal.
2. Mike McGarry on Google+: Follow Mike for great tips about tough math problems.
3. Chris Swimmer on Google+: Chris S. is our “GRE Score Guy,” so if you’re wondering what scores you’ll need to get into a particular university, this is the G+ for you.
4. Lucas Fink on Google+: Taking the TOEFL? Add Lucas to your circles for advice about the English language, grammar, and all that fun stuff.
5. MagooshGRE on Instagram!: Like pictures? Follow us on Instagram to find cool images like this: