- 1500 in 3 weeks (for those feeling anxious and hopeless)
– This is an amazing story from a student who only had three weeks to study for the GRE. Those three weeks were filled with intense studying but disappointing results from practice exams. Nevertheless, this student received an impressive 1500.
- Applying to U.S. Universities – Zita De Pooter, 2010 Fulbright Grantee
from Fulbright Commission Belgium YouTube Channel
– In this video a Belgian student going to Georgetown University answers questions about why she chose to study in the US and what the application process was like.
Graduate School Admissions:
- Glossary of Master’s Degree Programs
– This webpage provides information about hundreds of different types of master’s programs in the United States. This page is very organized, with quick definitions for each program and links to longer articles.