- Importance of undergraduate research experience for MS, PhD, Career in USA
– Research experience is important for applying to many US master’s and PhD programs. It can also help you get to know professors and improve your job prospects.
- Q: 800 V:600 AWA:? + 1 Question for someone who already took the test + Excellent Obs
– Avoiding common math traps and taking PowerPrep tests multiple times helped this engineering student get a great score.
Graduate School Admissions:
- Disclosing a Learning Disability
by Natalie Grinblatt Epstein from Accepted Admissions Almanac
– Here are some simple recommendations about what to do if you have a learning disability. This author recommends disclosing your disability in the statement of purpose or optional essay.