Graduate School Admissions:
- The CV Doctor Returns – 2010
by Julie Miller Vick and Jennifer S. Furlong from The Chronicle of Higher Education
– This article gives general advice on creating a CV or resume. Click the links in the “Related Content” box on the left to see real before and after examples.
- Days between visa and flying – make those count
from Applying to US Universities
– Here’s a helpful list of things you can do after you’ve gotten your visa but before you arrive at the airport, such as compiling medical records, learning how to drive, and connecting with fellow students.
- 2011 Applicant Profiles and Admission Results
– Applying to a mathematics grad program? Browse this forum topic to see where other students were accepted.