Graduate School Admissions:
- Can I Switch Fields and Go to Graduate School in a Different Area?
by Tara Kuther, Ph.D. from Graduate School @ About.com
– Getting into a graduate program in a field of study different than your undergraduate major comes down to demonstrating that you have skills and experiences that make you a good fit for the program. This article offers advice to help you make the switch.
- My First Year in the USA
from Applying to US Universities
– A student at Carnegie Mellon University shares his experiences and impressions during his first year in the US. He covers topics from learning to say “How’s it going?” and finding vegetarian food (Chipotle burritos are a favorite) to choosing his own curriculum and obtaining internships.
- 1510 (710v, 800q) – 05/17/2011
– This student provides a well-written and detailed description of his/her GRE study plan and ranks various practice exams in terms of their accuracy and helpfulness.