Hello Magooshers! Have you ever wanted to join our team of awesome bloggers? Well, here’s your chance.
We’re hiring a student blogger to help write posts for our TOEFL blog. As a student blogger, you will be able to reach thousands of international students who are preparing for the TOEFL and applying to universities in the US. You will be able to provide advice and inspiration to these students, and help them through this process.
In this position, you will…
- Write original content for the Magoosh TOEFL blog
- Are preparing applications to apply to US universities; OR are already studying in the US
- Have taken the TOEFL recently or are studying for it now
- Can commit to writing at least 1-2 posts per week, and more if you have the time
- Are a very strong writer
- Respond to emails in a timely manner
- Are proficient in English and an avid proofreader of your own work
Non-native English speakers are (of course) welcome to apply!
Pay is $20 per post.
If you’re interested, you can apply here.
Important Note: If you are not authorized to work in the US, we will need you to apply through eLance or oDesk. We’ve posted the position there as well, and you can click on the respective links to apply. Pay will be the same; all you have to do is set up a free account on the site. 🙂
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below!