It’s the perfect day: you wake up and realize you have 3 free hours to use for GMAT prep! In addition to that, you also have a Magoosh premium account–lucky you! Now, how do you make the most of this study session? Where should you begin to maximize the time you have?
That’s what I’m addressing in this week’s GMAT Tuesday! Watch the video to get tips on how to mix things up during your study sessions.
And after you’ve watched the video, you can check out this sample of a three-hour routine below that I’d recommend to my students. Feel free to start here, but adapt it to fit your needs:
1. 20 minutes: study weekly verbal concept
2. 20 minutes: study weekly math concept
3. 20 minutes: do timed verbal practice
4. 10 minutes: break time
5. 20 minutes: review verbal practice, taking notes
6. 20 minutes: review math concepts from prior study session
7. 20 minutes: do timed math practice
8. 10 minutes: break time
9. 20 minutes: review math practice, taking notes
10. 20 minutes: review verbal concepts from prior study session
Good luck studying! Leave me any comments or questions you have below in the comment box. 🙂